Re: [VIC] Motorcaders (was: V set transfer)

In article <392244DF.25EA4C5F@ozemail.com.au>,
  James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Eric Cartman wrote:
> >
> > Give the Victorians something really to complain about and send them
> > Tangarbages and get more 4GT's for Sydney?
How do you know 4GT wouldn't be as "Grabage" as Tangaras????:-)
Not a single carriage is up and running yet. Clyde generally have good
record(SMUs, IMUs etc) but you never know.......

We will recieve Siemens(Bayside) and Alstom(Hillside) soon just wait
see if any of us will complain about them....well we did, as not many
of these new trains to be build here.

> I can see a Yankee hijack in progress here! :-)

oooopsy

> --
> - James Brook -

> e-mail: