Re: [VIC] Motorcaders (was: V set transfer)

In article <8F378835telstraNews@139.130.239.94>,
  mk@netstra.com.au (Michael Kurkowski) wrote:
> peter@sa.canberra.edu.au (Peter O'Halloran) wrote in
> <39214887.189154922@newshost.canberra.edu.au>:
>
> >For more information, you should take a look at the Tax Reform
website
> >(www.taxreform.gov.au), and if you can actaully find something
quickly
> >and easily let me know - I gave up on that pointless quest months
ago!

> Much the same here. That web site looked like typical propaganda,
aimed at
> spoonfeeding shit to the vulnerable and making it taste like chicken.
How
> the hell did the Democrats let them get away with this???
>
> BTW, seen/heard their latest propaganda campaign "Unchain my heart"?
> $350mil of taxpayers money thankyou very much, screw you poor people.
>
> Michael
I could think of a few things to do with 350m$, fix the curvey sections
and steep grades  on Sydney-Melbourne rail line. Adelaide Hill rectify,
maybe some bypass on North Coast line, by a few new locos to keep Clyde
or Goninah or Adtranz alive.

--
Cheers

James