Re: [VIC] Motorcaders (was: V set transfer)

peter@sa.canberra.edu.au (Peter O'Halloran) wrote in
<39214887.189154922@newshost.canberra.edu.au>:

>For more information, you should take a look at the Tax Reform website
>(www.taxreform.gov.au), and if you can actaully find something quickly
>and easily let me know - I gave up on that pointless quest months ago!

Much the same here. That web site looked like typical propaganda, aimed at
spoonfeeding shit to the vulnerable and making it taste like chicken. How
the hell did the Democrats let them get away with this???

BTW, seen/heard their latest propaganda campaign "Unchain my heart"?
$350mil of taxpayers money thankyou very much, screw you poor people.

Michael