Re: [VIC] Motorcaders (was: V set transfer)

In article <B5463CDF.F026%markbau@altavista.com>,
  Mark Bau <markbau@altavista.com> wrote:

> > From: James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au>
> > Newsgroups: aus.rail
> > Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:20:55 +1000
> > Subject: [VIC] Motorcaders (was: V set transfer)
> >
> > I agree with this. The level of motorcading is at a ridiculous
level and
> > many of these people never book on a tour.
>
> Perhaps if steamrail removed their stupid headboard at photostops
they would
> entice a few motorcaders back onto the train.
>
> Mark
I was just wondering in a few years time when XPT retired from service
or the tilt train, are these motorcaders going to drive as fast as
160kph or 210kph to chase the train????(oh well, not sure if there
would be petrol left by then)

--
Cheers

James