Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

In article <3912A907.74E9BBBE@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Andrew Tailby wrote:
>
> > ok please tell me how long it is in a sitter from bris to carirns
>
> 1681 kms for 31 hrs 55 mins.
I think the distance is less then that these days....

> > then have you ever done the trip from sydney to adelaide in a
sitter that in
> > its self is 24 hours
>
> 25 hrs 55 mins.  Anyone know the distance without looking it up?
1697km...you wouldn't know if I look it up anyway:-)

I've done the trip in 23 hours flat ...last time my train(IP) was
almost 3 hours late left Adelaide but arrived Sydney on time.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/