Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

ok please tell me how long it is in a sitter from bris to carirns
then have you ever done the trip from sydney to adelaide in a sitter that in
its self is 24 hours and i was also luckly to get a cab ride for about 2
hours or so from broken hill to mann hill crossing are you able to top that
one and also be given the chance to drive the train and i do have photos of
me up the front to prove it.
andrew
3911032f@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3911032f@news.iprimus.com.au...