Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

"Andrew Tailby" <atailby@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
39124330$0$31508@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39124330$0$31508@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> ok please tell me how long it is in a sitter from bris to carirns
> then have you ever done the trip from sydney to adelaide in a sitter that
in
> its self is 24 hours and i was also luckly to get a cab ride for about 2
> hours or so from broken hill to mann hill crossing are you able to top
that
> one and also be given the chance to drive the train and i do have photos
of
> me up the front to prove it.

Brisbane to Cairns is about 30 hours. Sydney to Adelaide is about 26 hours.
I have also done Perth to Sydney, which was 65 hours.

Dave