Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

Andrew

pensioner class = 1st class becuase that is where most of them are
travelling on their passes.
cattle class, pleb class = economy

I suggest you read the XPT thread about the experiences of us on XPT's
again.

I was making the comment that people in pensioner class would like the same
bing Crosby song over and over and over and over again.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
390fdec3$0$31524@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:390fdec3$0$31524@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...