Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

ok eric how many times have you done the trip from brisbane or melbourne by
xpt.
every yr i am heading to melbourne by train and always go cattle class on
both day and night trains
i did only once tried a sleeper on the trip back from melbourne and i can
say that never again will i use there sleepers un less you are about 5"5
tall not somebody like me who is over 6"high.
and i can tell you that trying to sleep wasnt any good as they are the
hardest thing that i have slept on  waiting seats and also on station floors
in the middle of nowhere waiting for the train ie junee at 2am in the
morning.
so for somebody like me that lives on a tight budegt cattlke class is the
only way to go unless i want to not have money going on my trip to the
states next xmas.
even there i will be goig cattle class on my $385 us dollars pass.
andrew
390fe1e2@news.iprimus.com.au">news:390fe1e2@news.iprimus.com.au...