Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

Andrew Tailby wrote:

> ok please tell me how long it is in a sitter from bris to carirns

1681 kms for 31 hrs 55 mins.

> then have you ever done the trip from sydney to adelaide in a sitter that in
> its self is 24 hours

25 hrs 55 mins.  Anyone know the distance without looking it up?

> and i was also luckly to get a cab ride for about 2
> hours or so from broken hill to mann hill crossing

whoopee!  Be thankful the doors on the train weren't locked!  (BTW, It is Manna
Hill)

> are you able to top that one

yes.

> and also be given the chance to drive the train

Very good, tell everybody and get the drivers sacked.  Excellent effort.

> and i do have photos of me up the front to prove it.

National Rail would love to see them.  I suggest that you burn the photos and
change your story.  :-)

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au