Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

yes but remember this was a few yrs ago so the drivers my not be around and
i didnt say what time of yr i went or the dates so just about impossible to
ask for the drivers and i have no photos of the crew driving it and at the
hill at that time they did a crew change over so the doors werent lock and
all i did was ask nicley to have a look in the cab and thats when they gave
me a chance to sit up there for the trip south west
andrew
"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3912A907.74E9BBBE@ozemail.com.au">news:3912A907.74E9BBBE@ozemail.com.au...
> Andrew Tailby wrote:
>
> > ok please tell me how long it is in a sitter from bris to carirns
>
> 1681 kms for 31 hrs 55 mins.
>
> > then have you ever done the trip from sydney to adelaide in a sitter
that in
> > its self is 24 hours
>
> 25 hrs 55 mins.  Anyone know the distance without looking it up?
>
> > and i was also luckly to get a cab ride for about 2
> > hours or so from broken hill to mann hill crossing
>
> whoopee!  Be thankful the doors on the train weren't locked!  (BTW, It is
Manna