OT transport 92000 MCG spectators

> Be Careful....I'm not the only Bomber on this newsgroup! :)
> 92,000 fans at the MCG last night....how many over the road at Olympic
Park
> to watch Footy NSW style?  Not many I'd reckon.......
>
> Oops, I better relate post to rail somehow:
> I caught a Hillside Comeng train home the footy last night, after watching
my
> team win again.  (will that do?)
I always wondered if is possible to build a station near Melbourne Park ?
Since there are frequent events held either there or MCG on the oppsitte
side. Trams really can't handle that amount of crowd and run shuttle
services from FSS to Jolimont can be difficult especially while turning
around, people lives in the Eastern, Southern and Northern  suburban prefer
a through train anyway...(Broadmeadow/Lilydale/Frankston direct to Melbourne
Park)

Cheers
James