Re: [NSW] Not enough rolling stock.......

"Craig Haber" <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
397AE6ED.6C02E9B@harnessnet.com.au">news:397AE6ED.6C02E9B@harnessnet.com.au...
> G'day,
>
> Dave Proctor wrote:
>
> > You forget, I have a level 2 goal umpire and level 2 field umpire
> > accreditation. So you are right, as an accreditted umpire, I know
nothing
> > about football. :-)
>
> An accreditted umpire?  Cool!  What's your guide dog's name? :)

LOL! I also have a level 1 tennis umpires accreditation (which is the reason
I emailled you) - I believe there is a minor, insignifigant little tennis
tournament being held in Melbourne in January, 2001, which I will be
umpiring at.

Might take a trip out to Warrnambool on my day off......wonder what I will
do with these free tennis tickets I have available to give away. (Now is
that UNSUBTLE or what!!!!!!)

Dave