Re: [NSW] Not enough rolling stock.......

Wouldn't people from the southern Highlands/South Coast be left out then?
Already they want more services during then Olympics. Why not borrow some
V/Line trains that run on the SG if any :)

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
DEbe5.446542$VR.5655427@news5.giganews.com">news:DEbe5.446542$VR.5655427@news5.giganews.com...
> "David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
> ajbe5.135$9l1.7962@news0.optus.net.au">news:ajbe5.135$9l1.7962@news0.optus.net.au...
> > James C (noemail@emailsux.com) wrote:
> >
> > > Ian <iansmithNOiaSPAM@optusnet.com.au.invalid> wrote in message
> > > 279b83e0.07a601a5@usw-ex0104-087.remarq.com">news:279b83e0.07a601a5@usw-ex0104-087.remarq.com...
> > >
> > > How many single deck trains(suburban and intercity U boat) does
preserve
> > > societies near Sydney have?  I think that's the quickiest solution to
> this
> > > problem.
> >
> > U boats might be useful in freeing up, say, K sets from Newcastle. Ditto
> > sets from Wollongong.
> >
> > If you really wanted to you could put a railcar on the Carlingford yoyo.
>
> There are all the Endeavours freed up by reduced services in the Southern
> Highlands and South Coast - they could do Carlingford - Clyde and
Cronulla -