Re: [NSW] Not enough rolling stock.......

Hi,

Dave Proctor wrote:

> That last bit is where youlose your credibility....
> <g,d,r>

Be Careful....I'm not the only Bomber on this newsgroup! :)
92,000 fans at the MCG last night....how many over the road at Olympic Park
to watch Footy NSW style?  Not many I'd reckon.......

Oops, I better relate post to rail somehow:
I caught a Hillside Comeng train home the footy last night, after watching my
team win again.  (will that do?)

Cheers
Craig
(Go Bombers!)