Re: [NSW] Not enough rolling stock.......

> Be Careful....I'm not the only Bomber on this newsgroup! :)
> 92,000 fans at the MCG last night....how many over the road at
Olympic Park
> to watch Footy NSW style?  Not many I'd reckon.......

I disagree, I doubt 92,000 or close, but the 9.35pm Lilydale down was
quite crowded after Richmond, all wearing Storm gear and the train was
still quite crowded when I got off at Camberwell! It was a 6 car train
too, 3 cars waiting on Platform 2 and 3 cars added from an arriving
train full of passengers. I suspect most of the train was just as
crowded, especially judging by the large number of people wiaiting on
other platforms.

> Oops, I better relate post to rail somehow:
> I caught a Hillside Comeng train home the footy last night, after
watching my
> team win again.  (will that do?)

So did I although the trains all lined up on the Burnley Local on the
approach to Richmond were both Hitachis. Presumably Hillside don't
trust football fans with the good trains...8^)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.