Re: Go the Bombers (Was: [NSW] Not enough rolling stock.......)

daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
<v5ie5.358706$MB.5711889@news6.giganews.com>:

>> Essendon = first on the ladder.
>> Swans = tenth on the ladder.
>>
>> I'm sorry you might have to repeat yourself, but who loses his
>> credibility here? (-:
>
>I am not a swan, I am an umpire, and at least ten of us will be there on
>GF day.
>
>Dave
>(#31 on SydneyAFL field umpires list, Level 2 Goal Umpire, Level 2 Field
>Umpire)

Bleah. What sort of a come back is this? (:

Quoth thy famous Mr Speed "Rather pathetic really." (:

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.