Re: Bayside Trains performance

> National Express have shown an apalling regard for their passengers IMHO.
> Not only with Bayside Trains, but also V/Line passenger and >Swanston
Trams.

Yes, especially Swanston trams, trams are frequently running late, cancelled
and turn around else where.  V/line Passenger maybe the best out of all but
they attempt too little to attract passengers from what I see.

 I've been told National Express was choosen because of they were named the
best operator in UK back in 1998 as their operations were the most puntual
with least cancellations(Scotrail?) whereas Connex recieved lots of critisms
in UK(Childtern Trains?). Many predicted Hillside would probabily be the
least successful operator.......
Funnyhow things turn out the otherway round

Cheers
James