Bayside Trains performance

As a past railway worker and current passenger of Bayside Trains, I
strongly feel that they have dropped the ball. I have come across some
very smelly trains, cancellations and serious overcrowding in the last
three days. (Yes I have let them know.)

As the line I live near (St. Albans) is close to one of the major growth
areas of Melbourne, the level of service also needs revision. (Not NE's
fault.) The cancellation of a peak hour service on a line with a
frequency of about 15 minutes at that time has disastrous effects.
(1200? angry passengers).

Comments in the Connex thread seem to indicate where NE are getting
there standards from.

Any Other horror stories of Bayside trains?

David G.