Re: Bayside Trains performance

I have a major complaint about the closing off of the last two
carriages on night journeys......

I'm sorry, but I think I am realy expect seat on the way home after a
long day, and it irritates me when the first and only open carriage
becomes overcrowded.....it makes me even angrier as a passenger seeing
the final two carriages laying unlit and locked.

They say its for safety, well ok, let the people who need to feel safe
sit in the first carriage.......but at least open up the last two
carriages so that theother people don't get angry at not having a
seat......

I've also noticed that the trains have become smellier, is any sort of
cleaning/deodorising done at all?