Re: Bayside Trains performance

Fleetwood Mac Attack <hulkster@nospam.bigpond.net.au> said:

>I have a major complaint about the closing off of the last two
>carriages on night journeys......
>
>I'm sorry, but I think I am realy expect seat on the way home after a
>long day, and it irritates me when the first and only open carriage
>becomes overcrowded.....it makes me even angrier as a passenger seeing
>the final two carriages laying unlit and locked.
>
>They say its for safety, well ok, let the people who need to feel safe
>sit in the first carriage.......but at least open up the last two
>carriages so that theother people don't get angry at not having a
>seat......

What? As opposed to leaving a whole 6 car train open, late at night? Two
people per carriage, and a number of youths getting on the train, running
through the carriages harrassing these people and rampaging in general?

Granted, if people are standing on a single car train, the driver should
open up the rest of the train to disperse the rest of the passengers, but
only if people are standing. If you are going to have 10 people riding on a
train, then leave the front carriage open only.

Or are you missing your forward facing window seat?

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski (michael {dot} kurkowski {at} gunzel {dot} net)

http://www.gunzel.net
Telephone: 0438 775506

No! You were not downloaded, you were born!