Re: QR and Photographers

I know people involved in it, there are web rings devoted to graffiti in
public places including Australian Railways. Part of the problem here is
the failure to accept Graffiti Art as an art. It doesnt get attention like
more classic forms of art, so you dont find many graffiti art museums etc.
That is why people do this.

Brendan

Rob Kearey <r.kearey@mailbox.uq.edu.au> wrote in article
<388BB58D.EF37155B@mailbox.uq.edu.au>...