Re: QR and Photographers

I have a Hornsby platform ticket from 1999. Cost 50 cents.

Plus I was one of about 10 photographers shooting 1009 at Roma Street
Brisbane in 1998, I had a ticket for return Nerang - Roma Street.

> > >3. Technically, unless you have a ticket, you also have no right to be
> > >on a platform. Your mere prescence increases the level of risk to
other
> > >paying QR customers.

Yes you need a ticket, but what risk is there? As long as a person is
careful, and stays away from crowds there should be no troubles.