QR and Photographers

Hello,

Today at Bowen Hills I was confronted by a member of the Railway Squad and
asked what I was doing on the station, I said I was taking pictures of
trains (which was what I was doing), he then said he THOUGHT I was taking
pictures of the graffiti on the trains, I said I wasn't and he then proceded
to search my bad for Spray Paint and then asked if I had a ticket. So I
showed him my pass and he said that I'd better leave the station now and go
home before I got myself into any more trouble.

Is taking pictures of trains at a railway station now illegal in Queensland
or something????

Reagrds
Matthew Green
kgreen@powerup.com.au