Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

>The only thing I can see in all of this is that you seem to have a
phobia
>about trains, I don't know what you do and I couldn't really care less

Ohh I shake everytime I get on a train. With the lack of
professionalism shown at the moment I think anyone should be scared.
It's like a lottery.

>anyway, but it seems to me that all you do is note everything bad that
>happens All the drama that you consistently come up with astounds me.
You

It's not drama, I see it with my own eyes. I think the way the system
works is a big drama, especialy how you so called public servants are
defending such an out dated from of transportation.

>have no idea obviously what happens when trains are late and/or
cancelled.

Yes I do, it is run by idiots. Poor maintenance, bad planning, bad
employees, you name it.

>poor service have you ever stopped to think that sometimes the
travelling
>"public" (for want of a better word) are the cause of the problems ie;
>smashed windows, damaged seats etc, also as for the lack of information

What a lot of bullshit is that statement? I catch the peak hour trains
and have never seen anyone damage a train at all. I believe that would
be school kids and drunks. Correct? I'm sure I'm going to kick a window
in front of a full train in my business suit. Don't be silly.
"For want of a better word"? you guys are real baboons!
"oooh some kid has but a knife in the seat, let's make it late by
calling the cops who take a picture of the "crime scene" they may have
his fingerprints at the station". You make me laugh Sir Wizzer.

>given it is highly possible that the staff concerned have no idea
themselves
>what is going on so it would be fairly safe to saythat if they have no
>information they cannot give it. In my experience I find that most
staff

I thought it was quite funny when I was on the hornsby de-railment when
they said remain on the de-railed platform for the next service. It
took a few hours to fix didn't it?

>pass info on as soon as they know what is going on. So, if all you
plan to
>do is dump on Cityrail everytime something goes wrong go and find
another
>newsgroup.

Why? This is the Aus.rail newsgroup is it not? We talk about trains
here or is it only for the phantom anorak wearing train spotters?