Re: QR and Photographers

<snip>

> Asking for permission can have very beneficial results.

<'nother snip>

>When I explained he was
> flabbergasted and then relented since I "Had done the right thing" he gave
> permission for me to take photos and would arrange a guide while I could
go
> back to the carpark, collect my cameras and come back to the office. I had
> great time taking many photos and details of locos and equipment being
shown
> inside the workshops and other places I never expected to see. The only
> thing was I was gasping for breath as it was bloody big (and steep) hill
> down to the car park and back again :-)
>
> canetram59

As they say, you catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar....
Probably a bit less of enforcing ones 'rights', and a bit more supplication
would
get better results.

I'm going to Brisbane later this year, and I intend to take the odd photo or
two...
It will be interesting to see how they react to a off-duty QR employee
(complete with
appropriate trackside safety training) taking photos...

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...