Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

> >The only thing I can see in all of this is that you seem to have a
> phobia
> >about trains, I don't know what you do and I couldn't really care less

Although I strongly suspect you work in the aviation industry, most likely a
pliot. Am I right?

> Ohh I shake everytime I get on a train. With the lack of
> professionalism shown at the moment I think anyone should be scared.
> It's like a lottery.
>
> >anyway, but it seems to me that all you do is note everything bad that
> >happens All the drama that you consistently come up with astounds me.
> You
>
> It's not drama, I see it with my own eyes. I think the way the system
> works is a big drama, especialy how you so called public servants are
> defending such an out dated from of transportation.
>
> >have no idea obviously what happens when trains are late and/or
> cancelled.
>
> Yes I do, it is run by idiots. Poor maintenance, bad planning, bad
> employees, you name it.

Are you saying that the aviation industry is better, their track record at
the moment isn't the best

> >poor service have you ever stopped to think that sometimes the
> travelling
> >"public" (for want of a better word) are the cause of the problems ie;
> >smashed windows, damaged seats etc, also as for the lack of information
>
> What a lot of bullshit is that statement? I catch the peak hour trains
> and have never seen anyone damage a train at all. I believe that would
> be school kids and drunks. Correct? I'm sure I'm going to kick a window
> in front of a full train in my business suit. Don't be silly.

You have never seen anyone damage a train, of course not. No one ever sees
anything

> "For want of a better word"? you guys are real baboons!
> "oooh some kid has but a knife in the seat, let's make it late by
> calling the cops who take a picture of the "crime scene" they may have
> his fingerprints at the station". You make me laugh Sir Wizzer.

Sorry, I haven't been knighted yet:-)
Besides, I never said that I worked for Cityrail, you are the one making
that assumption.

> >given it is highly possible that the staff concerned have no idea
> themselves
> >what is going on so it would be fairly safe to saythat if they have no
> >information they cannot give it. In my experience I find that most
> staff
>
> I thought it was quite funny when I was on the hornsby de-railment when
> they said remain on the de-railed platform for the next service. It
> took a few hours to fix didn't it?

Again, you are assuming  that I live in Sydney

> >pass info on as soon as they know what is going on. So, if all you
> plan to
> >do is dump on Cityrail everytime something goes wrong go and find
> another
> >newsgroup.
>
> Why? This is the Aus.rail newsgroup is it not? We talk about trains
> here or is it only for the phantom anorak wearing train spotters?

Yes it is, so therefore anything said above does not only apply to Sydney