Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

> OK, so in that case you do understand what shiftwork is like.  I
> notice you say
> you were a co-pilot.  Does that mean you had someone else there to
> talk to and
> help keep you awake?

Actually I never felt tired flying. I was buggered at the end and
driving home was the hardest. WEe have to have two pilots by law, so we
can't really compare. I thought the point was that you assumed I never
knew what shift work was like.

> > I suppose you will argue that driving a train is harder than
> flying?
> I wouldn't say that.  I would actually say that they both require
> a fair amount
> of concentration.

I'd have to say the actual flying is easy. It's the exams that cut
people out. I'm not sure what they have for drivers but they would I
assume?