Re: Oh what fun it is too ride...

Nihonga wrote:

> Ok I apoligise for my guess. But what would I know, I'm just a stupid
> passenger right?

I never said that.

> Don't jump to conclusions too quickly pal! I did a two months stint as
> a co-pilot for a charter company flying from Sydney- Brisbane with
> stops in between about 2 years ago. Departing at 1am and having an 8
> hour shift. So I think that was a lot harder than driving a train that
> stops if you fall asleep!!

OK, so in that case you do understand what shiftwork is like.  I notice you say
you were a co-pilot.  Does that mean you had someone else there to talk to and
help keep you awake?

> I suppose you will argue that driving a train is harder than flying?

I wouldn't say that.  I would actually say that they both require a fair amount
of concentration.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au