Re: SG Toowoomba Line (was Re: VFT/VHST - third time lucky?)

Colin Weaver <colingw@my-deja.com> wrote in article
<91u1bk$vh3$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>For some time now, I have thought that we've got this gauge conversion
>thing the wrong way round and should be converting the ridiculously
>broad gauges down south to our sensible medium gauge of 3'6" ;-)  (Ducks
>for cover)

Could you imagine a Tangara on 3'6" ??? They're bad enough on 4'8.5" (-:

Bah, toy guages, both of them. Get real - Get 5'3" - Who's ever seen a
Melbourne train tip?

Michael

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME