Re: [VIC] Huge errors in Newsrail

Errors in News Rail.  My God, save us all, the world ends tomorrow.  James,
I am sure you are a nice guy, well at least you like trains, but, at the end
of the day its only a hobby.  There are more important things to get worked
up over, like those poor bastards in that Russian submarine.  Now there is
reporting you can really complain about as the Russian navy has been less
than honest with its reporting. I guess thats the good thing about living in
a country like Australia, we can moan about trivial things like wrong loco
numbers.

Cheers

Rod Gayford