Re: [VIC] Huge errors in Newsrail

Dave Proctor wrote:

> I hope that you have donned your flame proof suit. People in aus.rail don't
> seem to think that people who are paid to produce publications (this seems
> to me to make them "professionals") should actually produce a professional
> publication. Or is Newsrail produced by volunteers?

AFAIK, it is produced by volunteers who are railfans. Even so, this
isn't exactly a minor error like the misreporting of a train number.
Reporting about a non-existant event really reduces the credibility of
Newsrail's other reports. The other report is an out of date statement
that shouldn't be published in the August issue when SWRail and WCR have
been using it for the past few months with Y112.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au