Re: [VIC] Huge errors in Newsrail

"James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
399BB409.FFBA2B9B@ozemail.com.au">news:399BB409.FFBA2B9B@ozemail.com.au...
> I was just reading the August 2000 Newsrail and noticed a huge error
> under the Preservation section on p250. Unless I've been living in
> oblivion for the last few months, I haven't heard of the VGR operating a
> Steam Freight weekend over Sat 17 - Sun 18 June 2000. :-) It even goes
> on to mention the fares and what was running! In addition to this, they
> reckon that T413 hasn't run for "quite some time"! :-)

I hope that you have donned your flame proof suit. People in aus.rail don't
seem to think that people who are paid to produce publications (this seems
to me to make them "professionals") should actually produce a professional
publication. Or is Newsrail produced by volunteers?
--
Dave

Customer: I am running Windows 98
Support:   Yes