Re: [VIC] Huge errors in Newsrail

"James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
399BD613.1FB6216E@ozemail.com.au">news:399BD613.1FB6216E@ozemail.com.au...

> Reporting about a non-existant event really reduces the credibility of
> Newsrail's other reports.

Which is what my last whinge about Railway Digest was about - they reported
that WL33 into Broken Hill (arriving Wednesday nights) was followed the
following morning by the arrival of WL1 (arrives Tues and Fri) - it is a
pysical impossibility, which anyone halfway competent about the NSW rail
scene would have been able to spot. The fact that they didn't casts a huge
pall over the credibility of everything else in RD (and, getting back on
topic, on Newsrail as well).

> The other report is an out of date statement
> that shouldn't be published in the August issue when SWRail and WCR have
> been using it for the past few months with Y112.

Can't comment there, I do not know enough about it.
--
Dave

Customer: I am running Windows 98
Support:   Yes