Re: Sydney Rail - It's the pits according to the NY Times

There's no doubt we won't get the payrise before the Olympics, but if the
agreement isn't ratified in time, then it has no effect and their Olympic
timetable is out the window.

--
Tezza
399BD605.44B2AF89@ozemail.com.au">news:399BD605.44B2AF89@ozemail.com.au...