Re: [VIC] Huge errors in Newsrail

I picked up my copies of Newsrail (Jan 2000 - July 2000) last weekend when I
was in Melbourne.

He pointed out that the editors position for Newsrail is Vacant (and has
been for some time). Maybe this is the perfect opportunity for some to put
forth and help Newsrail to continue providing the 'as accurate as possible
reports' that it is known for.

Just a suggestion.

Tony.

James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
399BDAA7.74A78BC@ozemail.com.au">news:399BDAA7.74A78BC@ozemail.com.au...
> Dave Proctor wrote:
> >
> > > The other report is an out of date statement
> > > that shouldn't be published in the August issue when SWRail and WCR
have
> > > been using it for the past few months with Y112.
> >
> > Can't comment there, I do not know enough about it.
> >

> If you look behind Y112 in this photo you can see T413. This was on 14
> May 2000 during the "Bendigo Rattler" tour. I'm also pretty sure the RNV
> had a report about the trip, but I can't find the latest issue at the
> moment.

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/bendigo_rattler/y112_t413_castlem
aine.jpg