Re: [VIC] Huge errors in Newsrail

Rod Gayford wrote:

> Errors in News Rail.  My God, save us all, the world ends tomorrow.  James,
> I am sure you are a nice guy, well at least you like trains, but, at the end
> of the day its only a hobby.  There are more important things to get worked
> up over, like those poor bastards in that Russian submarine.  Now there is
> reporting you can really complain about as the Russian navy has been less
> than honest with its reporting. I guess thats the good thing about living in
> a country like Australia, we can moan about trivial things like wrong loco
> numbers.

Reporting about a major special event that never occured is a much
bigger error than a wrong loco number. I have seen errors about times,
loco numbers, etc... in Newsrail and other publications, but I think
these errors are so trivial they can be overlooked, especially if they
are corrected (where possible) in later issues. As for the russian
situation, yes that is unfortunate but it has nothing to do with
Newsrail or media reporting in Australia.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au