Trams of Australia
These are two-bogie trams, with an open crossbench seating arrangement at one end, and a saloon at the other. These were originally operated by the Prahran and Malvern Tramway Trust in 1912, and numbered 21 to 24. They were bought by the Hawthorn Tramway Trust in 1916 and retained these numbers, and later became Melbourne and Metropolitan Tramways Board O-class Nos 127 to 130. In 1926 they were sold to Adelaide, becoming Adelaide D-class Nos 191 to 194.