Re: Extra Blacktown platform (was: St Leonards, NSW)

I work in a government bureaucracy in the central budget planning area. It
is very common for us to have "wishes" that are on internal documents that
(under Kennett) weren't allowed to be mentioned if there was no money for
them THIS year - planning as such did not exist, except in the heads of the
bureaucrats. For example, those who live in Victoria wouldn't not have been
told just how close we came to getting approval to close Kew Cottages, it
just missed out (instead we have to spend money to improve its fire saftey).
So I have no doubt that cityrail have "wishes" unfulfilled, but also
somethings very low on the list that jump to the top with new minister, new
CEO etc

dxQP3.4164$P3.5294@ozemail.com.au">news:dxQP3.4164$P3.5294@ozemail.com.au...