Re: Extra Blacktown platform (was: St Leonards, NSW)

Bill Bolton <billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org> wrote in message
> I suggest a walk around the site then.

I walked around the site and  I do not believe any of the road bridges would
need to be rebuilt.  The eastern end of the pedestrian bidge giving access
to the above platform concourse would need to be rebuilt and one of those
concrete bunkers would need to be relocated.  An additional platform on the
eastern side of Hornsby would only give access from the south to shore line
trains though but this would free up the existing platform 2 to better serve
Main and Shore line trains.