Re: Out of Gauge Suburban EMU's in Sydney (Was DOO In Sydney)

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> I think the reason why CityRail have a lot of employees who can't be
> bothered doing their job is simply because they have been treating them
> too good for too long. Anyone found to be slack should be
> dismissed/disciplined on the spot. Examples being, the driver in Katoomba
> (or wherever it was, in previous thread) that said "oh yeah, i better go"
> 3 minutes after departure time.
>
> Regards
> Michael.

Thats fair enough and I support this action but it seems on Cityrail as
if you do something really stupid, like back into some buffers or
something, you have a job for life but if you for get to fill out a
delay slip or sleep in you are hounded beyond all belief.

rgds