Out of Gauge Suburban EMU's in Sydney (Was DOO In Sydney)

Hi again

Otford on the Illawarra is the border ticketing wise but for all intents and
purposes the suburban area these days stops at Waterfall. Other non Tangara
suburban trains have run past these limits prior to the use of Tangaras and
still do on the Short North and the Illawarra..

One thing I forgot to add to my last post is that K sets run to Newcastle in
conjunction with their local service. I don't know how many problems
CityRail is having with out of gauge suburban trains running on the short
North, Illawarra and up to Springwood.

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet
Trains, trains, trains (and lots of other things too.....