Re: [QLD] Kuranda SX sets (was: [QLD] The last SX tin sets)

James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> The overseas tourist would probably outnumber the Australians but there are still
> plenty of Australians who go up there.

Can you get it through your head that there aren't!

Take a look at the article on page 2 of today's Australian newspapaer
if you don't believe me.  The local tourist development board is
hoping that Virgin might fly there and make it accessible to
Australian tourists.  They say quite plainly that Cairns is comparable
to nearby overseas destinations like Bali when it comes to access
costs and most Australians who can afford that sort of fare opt for an
overseas destination!

Bill