Re: [QLD] Kuranda SX sets (was: [QLD] The last SX tin sets)

Bill Bolton wrote:

> > That means they would have to transport them from South Africa. It's a bit cheaper to
> > haul a couple of SX sets up the main line from Brisbane.
>
> I see the message is finally getting through.

This thread isn't about the private operation. I was talking about QR's operations. QR
already have wooden rollingstock up there. All I am saying is that it would be a pity if
that rollingstock was replaced with SX sets.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au