Re: FV train times

Rufus wrote:

> You are not wrong, but neither are our so called Safe Working people, ever
> consistent...or why did they allow us to
> "Proceed to Riggs Creek Loop and cross 9357, Locomotive No. G527, and
> proceed to Wodonga with master key 67"
>  Opposing Order
> "Proceed to Riggs Creek Loop and cross 9358, Locomotive No. A68, and proceed
> to Seymour  with master key 66"

What I had intended to say was that in Vic we went out of our way to put in
trailable points rather than say take main line etc. But then again that might
have been a way out of the problem of who puts the points back after the train
has arrived in the loop. The guard is not there any more. The examples of TO's
seem OK to me except that it not necessary to tell you which road to take like
the used to do on the SAR. I also seem to recall from my infrequent visits to Pt
Augusta area that they do not appear to issue many order to cross and proceed,
so maybe we are a little progressive in that regard.

David.