Re: New logic on Metcard

: The present ticket stock seems to be of quite decent quality and I haven't
: had a ticket go bad on me in several years. Occasionally the validators
: will swallow tickets, but Trans Adelaide are understanding of the
: situation and take quick action to take the faulty validator out of
: service and get it replaced.

Pitty in Melbourne Onelink just take 6 weeks print a few new tickets
(at no cost to them) and send them to you.  As for the validator
well just leave it (apart from removing the ticket)

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord