Re: Use of new QR SMUs

On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 00:51:15 GMT, Colin Weaver
<colingw@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

>Lawnton?!  Shows that you should always check your facts before posting,
>that is the last place I would have expected the triplication to run to!

Indeed, the AS (Signalling arrangement) plans for Lantwon to
Caboolture show the Third Road ending just after Lawnton.

>Of course, you can't generally rely on ministerial statements to
>reflect any kind of reality - that's probably where I got Zillmere
>from!

Those statements would have been made with the entire plan still
generalised. I have an OH Traction plan which shows a possible fourth
road. Just goes to show that they're still planning to expand, it just
depends on how much money it's going to cost.

Seeya!