Re: [Melb] New Hillside Timetable, interesting trains.

Dave Proctor wrote:

> [snip]
>
> I still cannot see the sense in charging passengers for a listing of trains
> (aka "timetable") that they are going to pay to travel on. One would have
> thought that they would be readily publicising the times, to encourage
> people to travel.

Prior to booklet timetables being charged 20 cents each, you should see the
rubbish bins and station surroundings.  Then you'll understand why timetables
are being charged.  How would you feel if you spend money printing timetables
and then see them ended up in bins after single use?

Railvic