Re: [Melb] New Hillside Timetable, interesting trains.

Eddie Oliver wrote:

> I would have hoped that Hillside, being hopefully a more
> customer-focused organisation than the Met, would have avoided the
> idiocy of empty car movements that could actually convey passengers.
> Does this imply that Hillside took on ex-Met staff and hasn't yet
> indoctrinated them with customer service and public relations
> principles?
>
> Eddie Oliver

Yes - this is illustrated by my experience on Friday evening when I went down to
a 'premium' station to get a copy of the new timetable.  I was told "Sorry mate
- I've got them here but I'm not allowed to sell them until Monday".

He did give me a free copy of the old timetable though.

Makes you wonder doesn't it.