Re: [Melb] New Hillside Timetable, interesting trains.

I don't think a small fee for the full booklet timetable is
unreasonable. They cost money to print and it encourages people to
avoid (as people used to do when they were free) checking one and then
throwing it away, to get another next time.

The poster type timetables can be looked at for nothing, and the full
timetables are on the net.

> I still cannot see the sense in charging passengers for a listing of
trains
> (aka "timetable") that they are going to pay to travel on. One would
have
> thought that they would be readily publicising the times, to encourage
> people to travel.
>
> Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.